Assessing the current and transferrable capabilities of key employees can be a real challenge. Relying on an inside view can only reveal a partial understanding of the situation. The Result: adopting the most efﬁcient action-plans in regard to your key people – whether it is regarding promotion, delay or even ﬁring – when the compromise on certain values threatens the mid/long-term value of your business.
This is where an external assessment and evaluation of key people can make the difference
Un-biased understanding of your context & needs
- Objective understanding of your needs, goals, challenges, intended changes and desired outcomes is essential.
- We work with key stakeholders such as General Managers, HR professionals and/or the other members of your management team to draw a map of the values, abilities and competences to be assessed (both current and future competences are sought for). At this stage, we also agree on project deliverables and communication of the results.
The assessment is ended with debrieﬁng sessions, both with the person in assessment and with the line manager and/or the HR Head.
- training recommendation
- mentoring and/or coaching
This is a very sensitive stage and a very important one, thus we work with the best available consultants, depending on the size and scope of the role:
External / international:
- KRW International NeuroBusiness Group
- Other international partners
- Radu Manolescu, founder of K.M. Trust & Partners group of companies (comprising K2S)