MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
we provide advanced emotional health and corporate wellbeing programs as
mandatory HR & management tools to make the difference in the current
Why ensure mental health
support in your organization?
- More than 70% of Romanian employees have been emotionally
affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the latest reports.
- 42% of global employees have experienced a decline in mental
health since the pandemic began, recent research shows.
- Mental disequilibrium costs: the world countries will pay up to US$6.0 trillion by 2030, according to the World Economic Forum.
- An employed person with depression has an annual average healthcare cost of over $10,000, more than twice that of an employee without depression ($4,584).
- Employees with depression miss about 27 days of work per year, compared to their peers without depression. The per capita cost of absences due to depression is $4,426.59.
What you get
1. Scalable tech solutions for reducing stress and anxiety, leveraging brain science and machine learning to deliver evidence-based digital interventions.
Reulay Video and Virtual Reality for Reduction of Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout
Reulay XR is a platform that offers XR-based research-backed solutions for stress and anxiety. A recent study at Mayo Clinic (#1 hospital in the US) demonstrated that just 10 minutes of video and VR offer significant improvements in anxiety, emotional distress and focus. Designed by a Harvard-trained psychiatrist and brain researcher, Dr. Srini Pilay, the platform offers the following:
- 4K Video
- Virtual reality
- Self-paced learning through a self-authored journey (and others)
- Reporting to track progress
Read more about Dr. Pillay and Reulay:
2. Workshops & support for preventing/managing stress, anxieties and overwhelm:
1/2-1 day workshops leaving you with actionable tools and methods to address/prevent stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
Some of the most successful modules from our leadership development programs for the creation of which we have been collaborating with some of the best neuroscience minds of the world: Srini Pillay MD, Uma Naidoo MD, Cody Rall MD, Reulay, CIRCA etc.
The standard workshop can continue with other customized programs with any of the above scientists.
3. Psychological Safety Programs
Psychological safety means that members of a team and/or an organization feel safe to be authentic, speak up their minds and take calculated risks without fear of being judged, ridiculed or punished.
Benefits of psychologically safe work environments include: 76% more engagement, 74% less stress, 57% more collaboration, 50% more productivity (sursa: Why psychological safety at work matters to business, Accenture, Oct 2021)
The program FeelSafe - creating a thriving organization through Trust, Collaboration & Inclusion designed and facilitated by Mihai Popa-Radu, Associate Partner K2S, offers participants a blend of relevant information, real-life examples, and frameworks that will help them to:
- Identify the level of Psychological Safety in their teams/departments/organization
- Obtain the buy-in from the relevant stakeholders for increasing the level of Psychological Safety
- Practical ways to implement the necessary actions
- Measuring the impact and making the changes stick long-term
The FeelSafe program can be offered in either Romanian or English, and it will be customized in terms of content and duration to best suit your desired outcomes.
Additionally, K2S can support your organization in embedding the principles of Psychological Safety into the company culture, by linking it with relevant KPIs.
Make the difference
Choosing to invest in mental health prevention and intervention options saves employers money on healthcare and other costs.
- Create, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan
- Consider the working conditions
- Improve mental health awareness
- Improve organizational confidence and capability
- Provide mental health tools and support