Talent Attraction & Pipeline Management
Tailored services. One size never fits it all.
Understanding your business context and needs is essential, for each business & company culture is unique. This is why we always start with a thorough understanding of the company’s culture, strategy and roles filled. Also, we focus on character and this means we have a strong interest in the hiring manager’s preferences and views on this role.
Prior to getting to work, we create a search strategy encompassing:
- area (local, regional)
- search channels (competitors, databases, personal networks, LinkedIn, university alumni lists etc).
This list is agreed on with the client, who afterwards receives a full market mapping assessment, with all eligible candidates. The search strategy is agreed upon with the client, who afterwards receives a business case (i.e., a full market mapping status report) – GDPR compliant – of eligible candidates.
We conduct a thorough interviewing process, which ensures our clients an efficient workflow and the lowest possible error rate related to candidates search & selection. This typically consists in:
- Pre-screening (phone/ web-based tools)
- 1on1s: 1 or 2 personal, face-to-face interviews (or Zoom/ MS Teams), where the candidate’s fit with role, motivation, skills and character are assessed.
- Upgraded methodologies: Depending on the assignment’s requirements/client preferences, other methodologies (i.e. Topgrading Methodology or tests – SHL, Hogan, Insight etc.) can be applied.
- Shortlist: We present the hiring manager a shortlist of candidates with a supporting business case for each one of them.
- Follow-up: After your interviews with the candidates, we will follow up with you and the candidates to ensure that there are no misunderstandings and to assist the process to the next stage.
- Reference check: Finally, on the clients` 2-3 shortlisted candidates we conduct a reference check – at least 3 past and current (where possible) key stakeholders will be interviewed).
- Cross-departmental process: In addition, other key managers may and should be involved in the selection process, especially if the role is within a matrix organisation.
Once an agreement is obtained, we consider the search process ended.
However, we stay close to support our clients with the placed candidate’s onboarding and integration, as well as their team development, advisory, development services or any other HR necessities that may impact our clients` business.